Re: [IP] nausea anyone

> These are symptoms of gastroparesis, sometimes.

When active, sweats, slightly nauseated,  note time, test, Bg high, I drink
water, eat 1 glucose tab  &/or shoot correction factor.  It passes.   This
happens when base insulin does not seem to be enough.  (my speculation)
I know it can be a  sign of gastroparesis.  When there are no other signs or
symptons, who wants to admit it is a possibility? :)  Linda K