Re: [IP] starting insulin ratio and correction factors

the Dr's numbers sound to be way off, 1-10 is usually for a long term
diabetic who has developed some resistence
>             Scott

Scott (or anyone who knows), I have never heard that long term diabetics
develop resistence over time.  What do you know about this and do you know
if there's any way to counteract it (other than exercise, which doesn't seem
to be helping me any)?  Thanks for any advice!

dx'd type I '93, pumping since 4/10/02