Re: [IP] Insurance help needed

Dear Ashley,
As a recent grad I totally understand how draining diabetic supplies can be, do you have access to a local hospital or clinic? I know that some facilities have been known to give out supplies to people who need them. They can't do it very openly but I've found them to be sympathetic. Often these clinics get many samples from companies and can distribute them. Good luck! My prayers are with you.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
                        - Jeremiah 29:11