Re: [IP] nausea anyone

FOr high fat and mainly high-VOLUME meals I often feel
nauseous several hours later, accompanied by horrible
gas. I've found that high protein, low-carb, low-fat
and low-VOLUME meals help keep my BGs at better
levels, leave me feeling better and keep me at a low
weight. Remember - bellies weren't built to be stuffed
at every meal, only sated. Eat when you're hungry and
stop before you're full! And on days when you feel
like stuffing yourself have Tagamet or rolaids handy.
YMMV
Catherine