[IP] Photos needed

Hi all

Diabetes Interview is planning to run a photo essay of where to wear the
pump. But we need photos! We welcome close-up photos from any of you who
desire, showing where you wear your pump. We'll choose about 10 of the best
photos, which will run in a future issue of Diabetes Interview.

Please send photos, along with your name, city and state, to me privately.
.jpgs, scanned at 300 dpi, are preferred.

Thanks for your help! And thanks to Michael, for giving me permission to post
this request.

Jan Chait, Editor
Diabetes Interview

(aka Jan and Elvis)