Re: [IP] nasea anyone

Gabriel always has high b.g. at 6-8 hours after a meat/chicken or fish meal;
his b.g. will run low if the meal is really big; at 1-2 hours after the meal
we sometimes have to correct a low; then 6 hours later b.g. can creep up as
much as 100 points.

For him, it is a reaction to meat and other high protein foods that digest
slowly.  We dose for carbs and protein so the dose might get ahead of the

With the pump we use a square wave for protein and that helps.

There are medications and/or herbs and exercise that help with stomach
emptying, but the best solution is smaller, more frequent meals and less
protein and fiber.