Re: [IP] nasea anyone

Gabriel always has high b.g. at 6-8 hours after a meat/chicken or fish meal;
his b.g. will run low if the meal is really big; at 1-2 hours after the meal
we sometimes have to correct a low; then 6 hours later b.g. can creep up as
much as 100 points.

For him, it is a reaction to meat and other high protein foods that digest
slowly.  We dose for carbs and protein so the dose might get ahead of the
food.

With the pump we use a square wave for protein and that helps.

There are medications and/or herbs and exercise that help with stomach
emptying, but the best solution is smaller, more frequent meals and less
protein and fiber.

Marion