[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #335 Simone Vandeburg

 I am a 50 year diabetic, from the age of 5. I have been on multiple
injections for more years then I can remember.I am on the Disetronic D tron
for just about a year now , and would not go back to injections. It is a
tremendous amount of work,and a new learning experience,but it is well worth
it. Check out the different pumps, talk to the reps for each company, look
for the things that are important to you. I  looked for reliability and lack
of glitches with the machine. Good luck, I  love my pump the D-Tron

                               Bill          email @ redacted