Re: [IP] nasea anyone

Yes.  I feel ill after a heavy meal, but it usually only takes an hour or so
before I feel bad.  On this same topic.  Last night I had fried fish
(Yuk!) - I bolused for my meal (straight), but five hours later I was
running 400 mg/dl.  Should I have bolused using the Dual feature or Square
feature to cover this.  Does fried food cause anyone else problems like this
or is it just one of those unexplained highs?

Melany