Re: [IP] nasea anyone

Yes.  I feel ill after a heavy meal, but it usually only takes an hour or so
before I feel bad.  On this same topic.  Last night I had fried fish
(Yuk!) - I bolused for my meal (straight), but five hours later I was
running 400 mg/dl.  Should I have bolused using the Dual feature or Square
feature to cover this.  Does fried food cause anyone else problems like this
or is it just one of those unexplained highs?