Re: [IP] Forgetting to bolus at meals...

>" hmmmmm - I recently made a list of my DM routine to
> hand to those *caring*
> nurses who tell me *you can do it* when they add
> something else on. "

Well list, seems that many of you have the problem of
forgetting to bolus.  I was very enlightened by all of
your comments.  I hope that my thoughts did not offend
anyone...they were just offered "out there" as a
possibility and certainly not the definative answer.
It seems that many of you can get interrupted during
meals....for me, with my single life of frozen dinners
and eating alone at restaurants, this has not been a
problem...lol  Maybe I need to get a life :-)
Blessings Cynthia

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience