RE: [IP] Complications

Sorry Jim, but what you say is not scripturally sound.
 The Lord knows the number of hairs on our head.  We
were not designed to suffer.  That is the result of
sin entering the world.  When we suffer, God is not a
disinterested bystander.  Think of what he has
done...entered into this world as a man, Holy,
righteous and without sin, and yet He endured the most
terrible suffering for us.  When we hurt, He is there
weeping with us, knowing that this is not how it was
supposed to be, but also holding out the hope of much
better in His hands.  OK list, forgive me if I am
making any of you, my dear friends, uncomfortable.
This comment is not intended to spark any theological
debate...just my humble opinions, hopefully based on
sound doctrine.  Blessings to all.  Cynthia