[IP] Re: Jim and diabetic heart attacks

Barbara
It is true that we are more prone to heart attacks, however, not contributing to that problem will help avoiding it.  If there is one thing good about this it is the fact that we can fix the heart, hence, heart attack does not = doom, so keep eating right anad watch those bs

Scott

>>> email @ redacted 05/21/02 12:46PM >>>
Jim -

Thanks for the encouraging news about diabetics being as likely to have a
heart attack as a non-diabetic who's already had one....as if I didn't
know, and as if I weren't waiting for it to happen every day of my life.
: < (

This knowledge makes me want to stop testing, being careful with food, etc.
so that I can get it over with. Of what benefit is an improved ha1c if the
body is doomed anyway?  What a disheartening statistic from an individual
who provides such quality information to the Digest.

Barbara