Re: [IP] answers to glucowatch questions

> I have not contacted my insurance company yet, to ask them to pay for the
> watch and supplies.  I wrote to this list, hoping to get suggestions on
> how to approach the company, but nobody responded.  I would think the
> reasoning is similar to getting an insulin pump paid for by an annoying
> insurance company.

I also have not yet approached my insurance company (UnitedHealth) but plan
to as soon as I receive an invoice from Cygnus. I have already written a
letter of Medical Necessity and had my Doctor sign it. I will be sending
that, the invoice and a claim form in shortly. Hopefully that will be all
that is needed.