Re: [IP] Forgetting to bolus at meals...

Don't know if it would work for a teen - but when I eat out - even when I
take my lunch down to the break room at work - I keep my log book out. I
don't put it back into my purse until I have jotted down what the meal was -
figured the carbs and the insulin covereage - then I bolus.  Maybe instead of
the normal log book if she got a cute little notebook to jot her info into
she could try the same thing.

The few times I've forgotten are usually at home - breakfast - go figure. I
then notice that it seems to take double the insulin to bring down the high
than the original bolus would have been.

Linda & Dax