Re: [IP] Forgetting to bolus at meals...

--- SherriLynn <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Anyone have any advice about how to get a preteen to
> remember to bolus for
> her food?

Sherri, do you think that this could be a form of
resistance or denial?  I can't imagine not remembering
to bolus, but if I was a pre-teen living with this
disease, I might just be angry enough to have a case
of "selective memory"...even if it was not overt,
meaning that she may not even be aware of why she is
forgetting.  Just a thought and hope it does not
offend.  Blessings  Cynthia

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience