[IP] Complications

I truly believe that you are born with the disposition for what health
problems you will have later on in life.  When I was born I was "healthy" and
now they are saying that babies with low birth weight are more apt to have
diabetes, asthma, or whatever the case may be.

I was diagnosed at the age of 13 and didn't weight anything over 100 pounds
until I was 24 years or older.  I weighed less thatn 6 pounds at birth and my
mother was diagnosed with T1 at the age of 40 - 5 years after I was born.

Now that I am 30 and have a daughter of my own (who is now 3), not sure if I
believe the doctors when they tell me that my pregnancy with her caused my
kidney failure?  I think I was predisposed by God when I was born that this
is how my life would be.  What do you do?  Hold your head up and be thankful
that you wake up every morning!!! and that I do have a disease that is able
to be treated and controlled by medication and dialysis.