Re: [IP] Picking a pump

In a message dated 5/22/02 1:27:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The 508 is apparently dependent on the leather/foil
> case, which also prevents scanning by aliens from the Horse Head Nebula.
> Twice mine crapped out because I wasn't using the prophylactic, and who
> knows how many of my boluses are bouncing around the cosmos.

I have been using the 508 for almost 18 months now and have NEVER had a
problem with static.  I only used the leather case for about 3 days because
my CDE told me I might want to.  Half the other stuff you wrote about I don't
even understand but to each his own :-)