[IPn] Insulin Pumpers needs your help

Insulin Pumpers needs your help to complete the Spring pledge drive.
With just a little more than a week remaining 'til the end of the
month we must still raise another couple of thousand dollars, over
$250 per day. It should not be hard to do, but as of this morning,
yesterday's $100.00 Southern Calif. challenge is still not matched.

The problem with pledge drives is that they are a bit of a pain, a
necessary evil. Many people think that they don't need to contribute
because somebody else will, or they plan on doing it soon, but never
get around to it. Here at Insulin Pumpers, the landlord, the
utilities and general expenses must be paid every month, on time
whether pledge money is available or not. Nothing is free even though
IP does not charge for the services it provides it still takes $$ to
bring those services to you. Insulin Pumpers is brought to you
through the good will of our sponsors and over 400 donor members that
on the average have made more then two giftseach, this year to
Insulin Pumpers. I'll I ask is that the remaining 3300 of you
contribute a little as well. It does not have to be a lot. Heck, if
everyone gave a buck a month it would be way more than enough to
cover what we raise from our quarterly pledge drives. Can you afford
a buck a month??

How about it??? Insulin Pumpers needs more continuing contributors
and we need those who can only afford to give $10 a year.

If you enjoy Insulin Pumpers, can afford to make a donation, and have
not yet done so, won't you please take the time to visit our easy to
use secure web page and make a contribution TODAY. Your $10, $20, or
more.... contribution will MATCHED by yesterdays outstanding
dollar-for-dollar  challenge from So. Calif.

For on-line matching and continuing  contributions using our secure
server, please visit http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

for challenges

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director