[IP] Latest in the MiniMed saga

I was told last week by clinical services that MM unopened supplies for
Paradigm supplies when the trade up was made.  That last message from Jannie
confused me so I called and sure enough, the customer service person said the
same thing Janie said.  I asked why all the contradictions and confusion.  She
suggested we call an 800 number with recorded questions and answers  regarding
most of the trade up issues on this list.  The number is 1-800-933-3322  ask
for ext 4000  and select Paradigm pump and supplies.  Good luck!  jk