Re: [IP] Complications No Matter What (Was: Heart Attacks and Diabetes)

Jake Said:

>Some people say NO matter what
>you will get complications and Die from diabetes...
>who to believe?

This is what I was told by a couple of different endos.  Granted, I didn't
like one of them at all and fired her as soon as I could, but to hear it
from more than one source is a little disheartening.

Is this really the popular opinion of the medical profession toward

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted