[IP] Latest in the MiniMed saga

I just got off the phone with MiniMed.  I was inquiring about the letter that
I received yesterday, dated May 9th, saying that I would receive a scheduling
letter by May 20th.  The woman that I spoke to said the scheduling letters
would go out in about a week.  I was also told that MiniMed wanted us to go
through all our existing supplies,  before we schedule training.  There will
be no trading out of supplies during our training session.  If you do order
supplies lets say next week, you will be shipped a three month supply, so you
will not be able to order Paradigm supplies until you have run out of the
supply that you've just ordered.  So for those that are running low, if you
order supplies now, it will delay your upgrade and training for 90 days,
because you have to go through the 508 supplies that you just ordered.

How do you like them apples?  The story changes from day to day depending on
who you talk to.  I received two emails last week from representatives of
MiniMed, and a posting from Michael telling me not to be worried about the
unsettling info I received last week regarding supplies~what's changed?