Re: [IP] glucowatch question for users

"Likewise with a low:  what happens during the time between when get an alarm for a low, treat with a quick sugar, and a are waiting for BGs to rise?  With the long calibration period and stuff, it's not like you can just take it off for an half hour or something . . .
>Inquiring minds want to know . . .

Lyndy - these are great questions - I don't have the gluowatch but the pump support group here in Austin is having a demo of it tonight. So I am going to try and make it and have jotted down your questions.  Hopefully I will ahve some info tomorrow.

Linda & Dax