[IP] first A1C since pump start !! Yahoo !!

(I just needed to share with the group.  I do not post too often)
I am utterly amazed, how much my insulin pump has changed my life ... prepump
A1C's were never, ever below 9.6 .... I went to my endo today and I am
"astonished" with my A1C results ,..... three months of pumping and my A1C
came back as : 6.6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
       I am speechless.. Thankgoodness my NPH days are over with .... gee
whiz, no wonder why my previous A1C's were so bad, no more "rollercoaster"
experiences, can control that wonderful "dawn phen", ( I am currently on 8
different basal rates throughout the day ).. what a wonderful tool an insulin
pump can provide for an individual living with the "beast" .... I know that
there is a thread going on regarding " pump errors, failures and etc.. "...
but, putting all those things aside .. an insulin pump no matter what brand a
person is using can be the "potters clay" ... MDI days .. hope to never see
them again ...
Dx'd 1981, pumping 02/27/02
minimed 508