[IP] 'back button' on minimed pumps

On Wed, 22 May 2002 "Kathy Bruckmeyer" <email @ redacted> wrote:

>can we get a "back" button so if we press one button in error we don't
> >have to wait the time period for it to go back to a clear screen >before
>we can press more buttons? Kathy B.

I think the development team at Minimed heard you.   Such a button is on the
Paradigm!  (Of course, this means an upgrade for those on other pumps whose
user interface hasn't been upgarded)

who is very happy with his paradigm (despite the early death of first
paradigm I had) and thinks the button to give boluses is the smartest
addition to the pump he's seen in almost 21 years (the patient version of
the glucose monitor would top this for smartest, best and greatest, though).