[IP] Donations to the group

I find it kind of facinating.  The only sponsors of IP are Novo (who makes
the only FDA approved pump freindly insulin) and Minimed (who makes the
majority of pumps made in US).

With the number of reps we have from other companies on board (the three
other pump companies and some other people from pump freindly companies) why
can't they convince they're companies to help out IP more.  THEY certainly
get a lot of exposure (and free sales help) on this list.  And they
certainly feel it is worthwhile to sponsor monthly chats and have their reps
on line.

Oh well.  I don't usually comment on this topic but I was pretty suprised to
see the front page today and only see these two companies.