From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Alicia Kost
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 10:08 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Paradigm Problems

Hey,
I'm meeting with a pump trainer about how to use Sils (after injecting way
too deep a couple of weeks ago, I thought I should get some training), and
I casually mentioned that I'd heard some bad things about the paradigm from
users on my list.  She asked if I could tell her what specifically the
problems were, and I couldn't remember any specifics.  I would appreciate
if people who have had problems could tell me, at my private e mail what
they were.  She wants to know.
Thanks!!
Alicia