[IP] glucowatch

I have found that the glucowatch has really helped me catch my blood sugars
when they are on the decline. I am one of the brittle diabetics that are on
the pump but still have changeable blood sugars. I can pass out real easy.
The watch has helped out a whole lot. I am like so many others waiting for a
cure. In the meantime we should use whatever modern tools that are available.
I really strongly think attitude helps alot. I would like to thank all of you
for the help and tips that are given on this e-mail list. Let's all hang in