RE: [IP] starting insulin ratio and correction factors

Obviously each person is different, but those do sound off for someone that
size, especially the carb ratio!

I am 25, 5'5" and 147lbs. (lost 20 lbs this year and have changed my

Old ratio was 1:30 , and 1:10 and the new one is 1:40, and 1:12 and still
changing.  My CDE also has a chart with the average ratios based by weight,
and according to that I should be 1:50, and 1:15.  But then again everyone
is different.

I would suggest discussing with them your calculations and what you based
them on and ask them to explain how they came up with theirs.

Good Luck!
-- Sherry