[IP] Water-resistance; Dahedi

I have a question for anyone who spends time in the water with any
water-resistant pump: Which pump do you use? Have you had problems
with the pump not being as water resistant as the company's official
tested limits? (This is NOT an accusation of any product -- merely a

Also, in an unrelated question, is anyone out there on the Disetronic
Dahedi? I haven't yet found anyone who has experience with it (and
who is not a Disetronic employee).

Thanks for any help.

Soon to be pumping