[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #338

I am so very touched by the kindness of the people on this IP site (so touched
its going to take me awhile to complete this post).
After so many months of crawling, begging and doing that head against brick
wall thing, its so nice to know there are such good caring people out there!
It is a wonderful feeling.

I do have to apologize, Its obvious that I still am not really good at
tactfulness.  My intention was not to be so "matter of fact" and maybe a
little "cold".  I also never meant to make anyone feel uncomfortable with this
post, I know I sure was, when I read it this morning.  I really do thank Gina
for asking that question, it was greatly needed, I just wish I had been better
at answering it!

There are so very many people out there in the same or worse positions as I
am, I just hope they can find as many Good and Caring people in their quest as
I have just in the last few hours.  I also wish the people running and working
in some of these "help" organizations, state & federal assistance programs
would be a little more understanding, helpful and flexible, maybe a lot more
people could get the help they truly need.

Again, Thank you all so very much from the bottom of my heart, especially
(Tina) - The Pumping Place
email @ redacted