Re: [IP] refilling reservoirs, leaving in sites

To the best of my knowledge you can only refill the reservoir and leave in
the site if you use a set that disconnects at the site.  I use Quick sets.
I first disconnect the set at the site.  Then remove the reservoir from the
pump, pull back on the plunger to pull the remaining insulin out of the
tubing back into the reservoir, disconnect the reservoir from the tubing
and refill the reservoir.  Re-prime the tubing as you usually
would.  Reconnect the tubing at the site.

Tnx, Corky