Re: [IP] Re: Have a question

> What do you guys do about scars left behind by infusion set changes? I am
> beginning to look like a pin cushion along my abdomen. I am using Vitamin E
> capsules by spreading the oil on them but are there any other suggestions?

I use udder cream (doc said bag balm is almost the same thing).  I spread it on
every day while the next set is in on the other side of my belly button.  If it
is a bad site and scabs up, I use neosporin instead.  Also, when I am in the
shower the day after taking a site out, I lightly scrub that side of my belly
with a loofah and gentle moisurizing soap to get rid of dead skin cells and any
extra leftover adhesive.