RE: [IP] New Paradigm konks out!!

James Parsons [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Jim, I know you don't want to continue this thread, but you
> say "I suspect",
> which means you don't know. I would simply like to know the
> failure rate of
> each company.

You are right, I don't know the rate.  This information should be public as
it's part of the clearance process for medical devices with FDA.  You might
try searching the FDA archives (http://www.fda.gov), or perhaps write to the
different manufacturers and ask them.  Since the information is public,
there's no reason for them not to tell you.

Jim Handsfield