Re: [IP] scarring (Re: Have a question)

Some patients are also using a cream called MEDERMA (sp?) and having great
success with it.  It is used for streatch marks, too.

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CNSD
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Certified Nutrition Support Dietitian
Certified Insulin Pump Trainer
2002 ADA 'Call to Congress: Conquer Diabetes' Participant (May 1-3, 2002)
IDDM X >20 Years, Pumping 1/4/1995

"Diabetes is a disease of complications and waiting for them to happen." - -
- Mary Tyler Moore

Please pray for my oldest friend, Sandi Pompili, as she battles Leukemia and
now recovers from a Bone Marrow Transplant on March 6, 2002.  She has a long
road to recovery.