[IP] Pump Approved

Hi, all, I don't normally post, but I do read everything, and have also
print some messages.  I took these and my English research paper,
comparing pumps to MDI, to my Endo last Wednesday.  After reviewing my
bg's and skimming the info, proving I had done my research and knew what
I was talking about, he agreed to let me try the pump, as long as I could
find the funding for it.  It took six months, but I finally did it, NOW I
just need to figure  out how to pay for it.  Any Canadians out there with
any ideas?  I live in Nanaimo, BC.  Thanks for any help. Arlene