Re: [IP] New Paradigm konks out!!

At 10:54 PM 5/21/2002 email @ redacted wrote:
 >In a message dated 5/21/02 2:07:28 PM, email @ redacted writes:
 ><< That does not remove my concern about the sudden and unexplainable
 >the first pump.
 >I guess I am too simplistic to understand.
 >Marion >>
 >508 AND 511 blue's If it's minimed It will fail!!!!!!!!!

This is totally untrue within this context. That may be your personal
experience, but that does not make it a fact. Please do not make blanket
statements like this, without some scientific or statistical evidence to
back up your claim. Although, if you extrapolate your statement, every pump
will fail. It's just a matter of when.

 From my personal experience, I had a Minimed for 4 years without a single
problem and I'm sure there are thousands and thousands of other people who
are perfectly happy with their Minimed. Since about 75-80% of the members
here use the Minimed you'll just naturally hear more problems about them,
over the other brands. Any mechanical device can break, that's why they
have warrantees. If you can find a perfect, man-made mechanical/electronic
device that never fails, I'd love to hear about it.