Re: [IP] Paradigm

Billie, you said that so well, I have been thinking the same thing
for weeks now.  I recess my reservior in the 508 and only have about 140
units and use about 40 a day and don't always change my reservoir and
infusion set at the same time

email @ redacted >To: Insulin-Pumpers <email @ redacted>
>Subject: [IP] Paradigm >Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:52:43 -0400 > >I do
not have a Paradigm, but my warranty on my 507 has run out. So one >day I
will be in need of a new pump. For now I am satisfied with the >one I
have. I have never had any problems with the pump itself. > >My question
is, if the reservoir is smaller and would only hold a little >more than
half of the other reservoirs, couldn't you just change the >reservoir and
still use the site for three days. I know this would >still be an expense
matter, but I don't see the problem with it holding >less insulin. I use
between 75 and 80 units a day. My sites usually >last the length of the
300u that my reservoir holds, but if I were >using the Paradigm, couldn't
I just change the reservoir and continue >using the same site for the
length of two reservoirs? > >Just wondering :-) > >Billie