[IP] some good news

There's been a lot of depressing stuff posted here
recently (sorry, Jim!), so I wanted to share some
happy news--just got my second post-pump hbA1c back,
a 5.9! (I've NEVER been a 5.9!) From someone who
typically ran 9's, pre-pump, going to a 6.3 and then a
5.9 (without major hypos) is nothing short of a
miracle. Overall, I feel so much better post-pump
too--more energy, more 'normal'. I'm a walking
advertisement... :-)

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience