Re: [IP] Not liking a rep

Well, different strokes for different folks.  Wanna know how I found out
about IP?  I had been emailing MM about some problems I had encountered and
expressed a desire to communicate with other pumpers.  "Did MM have an email
service for this purpose?" I asked.  "No," was the reply, but I was told
about Insulin-Pumpers and have been visiting my email every night for
several months now.  Thank you, MiniMed.
> I have used MiniMed since '92 and will stay with them. My rep has never
contacted me nor trained me. In fact, I saw the rep a few months ago at a
meeting and I suggested joining IP and I was told to be verrrrry careful
what I learn from the internet. I was warned of the dangers in what I'm
doing.  HA!  I have learned more from the 'net about pumping in the last 3
yrs than I did my first 15 years from local medical professionals. YMMV