Re: [IP] Heart Attacks and Diabetes

I have also been disheartened with this thread living with a 3 year old with
diabetes,  but in a sense, we are ALL terminal.  Every positive or negative
lifestyle choice we make changes our statistics for everything.  I think all
we can do, with diabetes or not, is make the most healthy choices we can in
each situation and strive to make each day a healthy day.  I know I'm not the
one with diabetes, but if I could trade my pancreas with my daughter's I

mom to Nicole (3) dxd 10/2001
Kelly (7), Blake (4), and Luke (1)