[IP] Re: Paradigm

> but  if I were
> using the Paradigm, couldn't I just change the reservoir and continue
> using the same site for the length of two reservoirs?

Actually, I do just the opposite -- my insulin doses are low enough
that, even with the Paradigm, a reservoir usually lasts me for at least
two infusion sets.  I just attach the new set to the old reservoir.  I'm
hardly a "seasoned" pumper (I just started pumping last month), so maybe
others will say this is a bad idea, but so far I haven't observed any
problems.  I don't see why you couldn't do the reverse (change the
reservoir but not the site).