[IP] Re: Any happy Paradigmers out there?

> Are there any pumpers out
> there who are happy with their Paradigm?

I love my Paradigm so far!!  My insulin dosages are low (<20 units a
day), so the reservoir size is not a problem for me (a reservoir
actually lasts me longer than an infusion set!)  It's my first pump, so
I have nothing to compare it to, but so far I'm very happy.

As for MM's customer service (which is what a lot of the complaints seem
to be about) -- no huge problems (so far) for me.  My rep could have
been a little bit better, I suppose -- from what I could tell, she
seemed a little inefficient in getting things processed and getting the
pump out -- but I don't blame the whole company for that!  And I got my
pump eventually, so that's what counts.  :-)

I hope your pump works out well for you!