[IP] re:clothing and pumping

Whenever I have the occasion to dress in shirt & tie, I usually cut a small
hole in the top corner closest to my abdomen and feed the line through that
way to the site. In fact I've altered 80% of my pants that way. I find it much
easier to carry the pump in my pocket than to wear it on the waist or belt. I
usually just reserve the left pocket for the pump and excess line. I use the
43" line just so I have lots of slack. YMMV