Re: [IP] Not liking a rep - a thought

I had a rep who was sweet as pie for the first 6
months I was pumping. When I called her after a long
spell to inquire about getting a loaner for a trip she
was very unfriendly and even hostile. She was like
this twice on the phone. I sent her an email telling
her how I felt (not what SHE had done, but how I
felt), and she replied that she was stunned and had no
idea I felt that way (you wouldn't believe how
unfriendly she was and how gracious and shy I've been
when calling her). Anyway, I was talking to my endo
today who told me that there have been a lot of shake
ups at Medtronic/MM, and some of the reps are getting
laid-off/transferred, etc. It's just something to
think about right now. I got he name of another MM rep
from my endo who will hopefully be more focused and
less flighty. I also mentioned this site to her once
and she seemed less than enthusiastic about it, which
made me very suspect. She wears a pump.
I just had a great day at my endo where my nurse told
me that thinking outside the box is GOOD and could
keep me alive longer. That's the kind of talk I like
to hear from a medical professional.
Thanks for letting me blah-blah

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience