[IP] Cost of Supplies

I just received a statement from Blue Cross and added up all the charges that
Minimed sent in for my last order.  For 3 months of supplies it was a total
of $1227.  IV prep $12, $52 batteries, $520 4 boxes of infusion sets, !148 2
boxes resevoirs, and $495 for test strips.

I'm just wondering how much I would have to pay if I didn't have the
insurance that we have??  All my supplies are covered 100% with no deductible
to be met.

I know I am one of the fortunate diabetics to be able to have the awesome
coverage that my husband's employer carries, but what do those of you do who
are not as fortunate?

Just a thought.