[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #336

I agree totally with your opinion Dave.  With all that is going on in the
world; Aids, Cancer, War, etc. I can't complain too much about having
diabetes.  But life sure has gotten much easier expecially going on the
pump.  Reading about all the b****ing going on about pump problems and
Minimed not being perfect on this site, pumping sure beats the hell out of
multi injections daily.  That's just my 2 cents worth.  And I will also say
"I hope I don't offend anyone with my opinion".

I've been a type