Re: [IP] Need Help Understanding 4 yr old actions

In a message dated 5/21/02 3:56:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'm not trying to make excuses when she behaves bad, but I don't want to
> punish her for something she can't control.
> Thanks for the advice in advance

I don't know your child so I can only respond based on my experience but with
my daughter if her bgs are in the *normal* range I consider her behavior to
need *adjustment* if it is out of line....good luck 4 is hard with D....heck
4 is hard period.....or maybe it was just mine..lol