[IP] Paradigm

I do not have a Paradigm, but my warranty on my 507 has run out.  So one
day I will be in need of a new pump.  For now I am satisfied with the
one I have.  I have never had any problems with the pump itself.

My question is, if the reservoir is smaller and would only hold a little
more than half of the other reservoirs, couldn't you just change the
reservoir and still use the site for three days.  I know this would
still be an expense matter, but I don't see the problem with it holding
less insulin.  I use between 75 and 80 units a day.  My sites usually
last the length of the 300u that my reservoir holds, but  if I were
using the Paradigm, couldn't I just change the reservoir and continue
using the same site for the length of two reservoirs?

Just wondering  :-)