[IP] Need Help Understanding 4 yr old actions

Hi, Here I'am trying to understand something that we have started to notice
with my 4 yr old daughter and since I know that members are so helpful I
think I will try my concern here before I ask her endo.

My husband and I have noticed that when her #'s are in normal range she
behaves bad like she hits other kids and doesn't listen to the teacher, but
when her #'s are high or low she acts quiet and listens. Is it the sugar in
her body leveling out that makes her act like this or is it her being a
child and needs some correction?
I'm not trying to make excuses when she behaves bad, but I don't want to
punish her for something she can't control.
Thanks for the advice in advance