[IPn] Anonymous challenge from So. California

Thank you to the many donors that have helped us pass the half way
mark for the pledge drive. As of this morning you have all helped
raise more than $3100.00 toward our Spring goal of $6000.00. The most
recent contributors sent $125.00 in matching gifts in response to
Minnesota's challenge.

A big thank you to all of you that have contributed and to
"anonymous" donor in the UK to whom I can't send a thank you note.

With only 10 days remaining in May, it would be nice it we could wrap
up this pledge drive by the end of the month. I should not be hard,
we must only raise a bit more than $250.00 each day. I'm sure there
are many of you that have been meaning to make a contribution but
just haven't gotten around to it. Well.... now's the time.

Our So. Cal. member will match your contribution, dollar-for-dollar,
up to $100.00. If you are financially able, please consider a
matching pledge, or better yet, a continuing gift of $10 or $20 per
month to help Insulin Pumpers with a steady cash flow.

Your contribution counts. The $3000+ in donations did not come from
some fat cat but from folks like you that have made $10, $20, or more
donations. It all adds up quickly, you just have to take the time to
visit our secure web site and make your pledge.

For on-line matching and continuing  contributions using our secure
server, please visit http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

for challenges

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director