Re: [IP] Paridgm Resevoir Size

I use 30 units/day at the most, which would make the
reservoir size no problem for me. I'm just bummed
because you can't use metal needle sets with the
paradigm, which are the only ones I can use. Maybe the
marketing depts of these companies do or don't
understand how tailored our indiv. needs as pumpers
are, but I'm glad we do! Knowledge=survival...
Catherine